NAME : AFRICAN DIASPORA IN CHINA NETWORK (ADiC NET)
COMPANY : AFRICAN DIASPORA IN CHINA NETWORK (ADiC NET)
PROFFESSION : COMMUNITY
CATEGORY NOMINATED : COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION OF THE YEAR
COMPANY NAME : AFRICAN DIASPORA IN CHINA NETWORK (ADiC NET)
CITY : MAINLAND CHINA, HONG KONG, MACAU AND TAIWAN
COUNTRY BASE : CHINA
NATIONALITY : AFRICAN
- ADIC NET RADIO
- AFRICA DAY CELEBRATION
- FORUM FOR AFRICAN DIASPORA
- GATHER AFRICAN ORGANIZATIONS TOGETHER
- SUPPORTED DURING COVID 19
- INTERVENED DURING THE GUANGZHOU CRISIS
- WEBINAR ON DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS
- WEBINAR ON ADMISSION AND SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- WEBINAR ON COVID VACCINATION
- PARTNERED WITH SEVERAL ORGANIZATIONS
INSTAGRAM : Adicnetradio
Website : www.adicnet.net
Bio: ADiC Net is an organization which works collaboratively with the African Union and its intergovernmental council to ensure that identified projects by members of the African Diaspora in the China align with African Union’s development and agenda 2063.
ADiC Net builds network in China; bridge the gap between Africa and China with a view to fostering creation of enabling environment in China which nurtures creativity, intellectual and economic growth and well being of Africans in China. It also promotes leading African lights in China to spearhead sustainable growth and help improve the standard of living of families, friends and fellow citizens in Africa.
Vision: To build a united and active network of all African Diaspora organizations/associations with positive influence and impact in China, Africa and globally.
To develop a sustainable relationship between members of the African Diaspora living in the China and motherland Africa, through collaborative engagements with the African Union, African Heads of Mission and African missions in the regions of our residence.
- To encourage members of the African Diaspora to take an active and continued interest in the activities and progress of motherland Africa.
- To capitalize on the professional expertise of members of the African Diaspora in the development of Africa.
- To establish Diaspora scholarships and awards to assist African students in need and/or on merit.
- To establish Diaspora trust funds to help with innovative projects that will benefit Africa.
- To establish a Diaspora endowment to help with capital projects in targeted areas of growth and innovation in Africa.
- To avail members of the Diaspora the opportunity to connect and network with each other especially in their fields of expertise and locations.
- To expand African ambassadorial presence through the professional networks of people of African descent.
- To encourage exchange programs or mentorship programs between African and Diaspora traders, professions and other areas.
- To capitalize on corporate social responsibility and philanthropic services available to Diaspora members to promote and develop regional best practice mentorship and leadership programs for Africa.
- To carry out our work humbly and consistently in service to our country of residence and motherland Africa and strive to achieve our goals in ways that are consistent with good governance, including: transparency, observance of international ethical values, and legal frameworks of the countries of our residence, with a view to inspire and empower others to emulate integrity and trust, inclusion, cooperation, partnership, success, value diversity, and equal opportunity for all and stimulate creativity and innovation.
- To institute a democratic style of leadership in selecting our leaders and ensure that gender balance and meritocracy are integral parts of that leadership.